madison avenue template

Friday, February 3, 2012

  I can't believe it has been a year since I updated my blog last! For those of you who have stuck with me here is what is going on in the Marler family.We only have a year left here in Davenport and then David will be done with school. He will officially be Dr. Marler! Jane is growing so fast! She is 16 months now and so smart. We have been working on sign language with her and she knows almost 20 words now, not including the ones she can say. I also think that she is getting close to potty training... Lets hope we can do it before baby #2 gets here! Oh, and I'm 20 weeks pregnant! We find out this week what we're having. We are super excited! I think Jane is going to love having a little brother or sister.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Tess!!! Jane is SO cute, I can't wait to see your next beautiful baby! Glad you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you were pregnant again thats exciting. :) Your family is so cute! I hope you don't mind that i am following you on your blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. triple yay! (1) for david almost being done, (2) for baby #2 and (3) for blogging again! Yay Yay Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your comment on "These Are the Days" blog about potty training your little girl. I hope you don't mind my two cents but it sounds like you could give it a try. Babies in other countries, and this used to be the case for America, are potty trained by 1 year of age. Diaper Free Baby is a movement that starts babies as soon as they're born. If your girl shows interest and is able to tell you when she has to go then you can put her on the potty. If she loses interest, as my second son did after about a month then you can just go back to diapers and try again when it's more "age appropriate." Blessings on both your babes.

    ReplyDelete